Friday, October 26, 2012

Spoonflower Arrows contest

This weeks Spoonflower contest was Arrows, and for the first time ever I entered a design!


It's so exciting seeing it up there on the site with lots of other lovely designs and knowing lots of people out there will see it when placing their all important votes!

The only restriction of the contest (other than sticking to the theme of arrows) was to make a seamless repeat pattern, so I set about interweaving arrows to make an interesting repeat.

Below is my entry, once I had decided on the layout I played around with different colour ways for the design, but then had so many I couldn't decide which one I liked best. I chose this one as it is the most 'me' but will share some of the other colour ways soon! You can vote here!


There are lots of fantastic designs in this weeks contest, below are the designs I voted for..


No comments:

Post a Comment