Friday, April 19, 2013

Notebook Cover Proofs

Yesterday I received the proofs of the covers of my notebooks. It was a very very exciting moment as so much work has gone into this project and it means we're one step closer to seeing the final notebooks!

Below are a few sneaky pictures of the proofs, sorry they are not of great quality, they are just quick snaps taken on my phone! The print quality is fantastic, the colours have come out perfectly. I can't wait to see the final notebooks and share them with you all!

The notebooks will be finding their way to their new owners and fabulous backers of my Kickstarter project in the next few weeks and will be for sale in my Etsy store shortly after! If you interested in pre-ordering some notebooks please get in touch!





Images copyright Rosie Simons 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment