Thursday, August 29, 2013

Travel Card Holders - Now Available Online

I shared the exciting news last week that my Patterned Travel Card Holders had arrived as part of my Kickstarter project and were making their way out to my wonderful backers.

You can now buy the holders online! Just follow this link. The wallets are perfect for Back to School, University and work, great for bus passes, train tickets and student ID cards!


The Travel Card Holders are available in 6 different patterns, each one of my original designs and will brighten your day whatever you're up to! Why not grab one now!


It's been great seeing the holders being used and adventuring around the world! Below are a few snaps of the holders out and about!




Like what you see? Get yours here!

Images copyright Rosie Simons 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment