Friday, August 10, 2012

Dream catching

Lately I have been working very spontaneously between jobs and making patterns as and when they come into my head. The other morning I was just browsing the internet and suddenly a dreamcatcher motif and colour palette popped into my head and I had to put pen to paper, well more like finger to mouse and create what was in my head.

Creating patterns for a living would be a dream for me, so I'm hoping and wishing that someday, hopefully soon, that will be possible!

I am currently in search of work, full time, freelance or commission, if you are interested or know anyone who would be, please get in touch! You can contact me via Twitter (@rosie_simons) or Facebook (Rosie Simons Graphic and Surface Design) or email: rosie at rosiesimons dot co dot uk


Image copyright Rosie Simons 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment