Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New NYC Inspired Designs

Today I am sharing with you a sneak peek of some new designs inspired by my recent trip to NYC..


I created the designs for MOYO magazine's second issue design brief contest, Architecture. If you haven't heard of MOYO magazine before, it's the world's only online magazine dedicated to Surface Pattern Design, made by the creators of 'The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design' Rachael Taylor and Beth Nicholls. If you love design, pattern, colour, you should definitely check it out!

Someone told me they look like the 'life line' in an emergency room.. I love idea that they represent the heartbeat of the city as well as it's architecture and skyline! I'm going to develop the designs further and in different colour palettes so expect to see more soon!

Don't forget, it's the Lets Fly bloghop TOMORROW! I, along with more than 50 international designers will be sharing new designs using Pantone Colour of the Year: Emerald! It's not to be missed!


Images copyright Rosie Simons 2013 // Bloghop logo: MaJoBV

No comments:

Post a Comment