Monday, February 4, 2013

Colour of the week: Berry

For the second week of our new feature 'colour of the week' I have chosen a lovely purple colour.

If you missed last weeks colour of the week, Mint, you can see it here and my colour of the week makes here.


I chose Berry this week as I find it to be a very energising colour, that works across many different seasons depending on the colours you pair it with. This berry shade of purple is rich, inspiring and passionate.

Below I have put together some colour palettes featuring Berry, I hope they inspire you!


Check back on Thursday to see what I make with this yummy colour! If you make something with colour of the week or with these colour palettes please do share! I'd love to see and share your berry visions too!

Images copyright Rosie Simons 2013

1 comment:

  1. What a great colour of the week - berry being very much a purple sort of colour which is one of my favourite colours. By the way I've nominated you for a Liebster blog award! http://victoriaaustin.co.uk/blog/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete