Monday, February 18, 2013

Colour of the week - Jungle Green

This weeks colour of the week is... Jungle Green!

Jungle Green is very similar to this years Pantone Colour of the Year, Emerald, but slightly brighter.


I adore blue-y greens and green-y blues, and I saw this one and couldn't wait to use it in colour palettes and new designs and share it with you all! Below are some colour palettes using Jungle Green to inspire you!


Things have been busy here lately and I've got a bit behind with creating a new design each week using colour of the week, so this week I am going to create a whole collection of designs using the past three colours; Berry, June Bud and Jungle Green. I will share the designs later in the week, so don't forget to check back!

Images copyright Rosie Simons 2013

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful palettes Rosie! Love that Jungle green :)

    ReplyDelete