Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Counting down the hours.. Kickstarter Project

My Kickstarter project to make Printed Patterned Notebooks only has a few hours remaining and ends at 7:47pm (GMT) tomorrow (Thursday 7th March).


The notebooks come in 2 sizes, A6 and A5, with 10 different patterns from 5 different collections, which can be seen below. I've always wanted to produce and sell patterned notebooks but the upfront cost has always made it impossible.

Please pledge to the project to help me achieve my dream if you can and get some lovely notebooks in return! These notebooks would make great gifts for friends and family! You can also help me by sharing this post and my Kickstarter link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/978006901/rosie-simons-patterned-notebooks as much as possible on blogs and social networks!


Do not fear if you can't get involved in the project right now, the notebooks will be for sale in my Etsy store in the coming months!

You can read my original post about my Kickstarter project here.

Thanks again to everyone who has already backed, supported and shared the project and thanks in advance for your continued help! I can't wait to order the notebooks and send them out to their new homes!

Images copyright Rosie Simons 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment