Friday, March 8, 2013

Feature Friday: Jane Farnham

Happy Friday everyone! I have some gorgeous designs to share with you today..

Our Feature Friday designer today is.. Jane Farnham


Jane tells us about herself and her work.. "Last year I graduated from the Art & business of surface pattern design e-course, which was brilliant for pushing me in the right direction of my dream job."




"I tend to use a mixture of line drawings and doodles along with computer illustration to create my work.  I take a lot of my inspiration from nature, old china and vintage fabrics and am often looking around charity shops, antique markets or our local park, taking photographs of any & everything that interest me."



"I have a Society6 shop where my designs are on prints, cushions, stationery, iPhone cases & iPad skins. I am currently looking for representation and am available for commissions and licensing.  I can be contacted via my website."




To find out more about Jane visit her website, Society6 store or Twitter.

Images copyright Jane Farnham 2013

2 comments: