Thursday, October 17, 2013

Café Borély

I was having a sort out in my studio and found some of the bits I had kept from my holiday to the south of France in the Summer, including postcards from Café Borély.

Café Borély is located in Parc Borély in Marsielle, next to Le Château Borély where the fantastic Musée des Arts Décoratifs (Museum of Decorative Arts) is located. We were just passing through to the visit the museum when I noticed the Café Borély postcards. I was instantly draw to their design, I love the cleanliness and modern feel to their logo with added organic handmade elements, and the simple layout of their postcards with gorgeous photography. It all ties in so well together plus the location is gorgeous and the food looks delicious so I highly recommend you visit if you are visiting Marseille! You can visit their website here.

If you're interested in art and design I highly recommend a visit to Musée des Arts Décoratifs in Le Château Borély too, which is filled with ceramics, glass, furniture, art, design, fashion and contemporary artwork.




No comments:

Post a Comment