Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pinterest Letter Board

A while ago I started a fun board where I pinned all images of one letter, I picked R as it's the letter of my name and it also has an interesting form! As you can see from the images below I pinned a big range of styles of letters, in both upper and lower case, from hand drawn and printed to 3D and mosaic letters.


So, why not give it a go yourself? Choose a letter, make a board and pin your letter images! Once you start thinking about it you will see images in so many different places and it makes for a great collection. You never know what it will inspire you to create!

If you do create your own board (or already have one!) I'd love to see it, please share it in the comments below so we can all see your fantastic collections! You can see my R is for Rosie board on Pinterest here!






Images copyright Rosie Simons 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment