Friday, July 13, 2012

Busy busy at Rosie Simons HQ!

Hellooooo lovely people

Sorry for the quiet patch, it's been busy busy here at Rosie Simons HQ and time just seems to be flying by! Cannot believe it is almost the middle of July already (where is time going) and that the weather is so rubbish (hello.. summer?!)

Thought I'd do a post updating on what I've been up to, I've been working on a freelance project creating logo and branding for an up and coming cupcake business, which has been very exciting! Don't want to give too much away yet.. but I can show you the logo and tell you that exciting products have been ordered and a shiny new website is on it's way! Please note, if you like cupcakes, there are THE BEST cupcakes I have EVER tasted! I'll post more on how you get said amazing cupcakes soon!


I have also been working on Tigerprint's Design a day competition, unfortunately with all the other things I have been working on I haven't been able to do a design everyday, but hope to catch up when I find some free time. But below are a few sneak peeks of the days that I have done so far!






All images copyright Rosie Simons

1 comment: