Thursday, October 25, 2012

Developing my doodles

I was so pleased with how my doodles turned out I decided to try and replicate the look on the computer. I know this is very backwards but as I explained yesterday the doodles came from a new design I was working on.. so without further ado.. here are my digitally created doodles!


I loved how the doodles looked on brown paper so I mocked up the pattern on a sheet of brown paper. I would LOVE to see this printed as wrapping paper! I just love the texture of brown paper.


I got carried away playing around with different colour ways (as usual) and love the simplicity of the colour on white with the textured lines. Will reveal the whole collection this design is from very soon!


All images copyright Rosie Simons 2012

3 comments:

  1. Really like the black and white version and I think it's great pattern as a gift wrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the brown paper version (obviously!) I would love to know if there was a place to get giftwrap printed as I would soooo do it!x

    ReplyDelete