Friday, December 7, 2012

Live from NYC!

Hi everyone! Sorry it's been so quiet here recently! I'm currently away in New York City, now recovering from my jet lag and hope to bring you lots of exciting posts live from NYC in the coming week!

I do hope you enjoyed last weeks Feature Friday and our guest post from Decorque, today I bring you something slightly different on a Friday, photos from NYC!

I have seen some amazing things so far and can't wait to share it with you all! It's exhausting just trying to take it all in, my eyes have been spotting motifs, shapes and colours all over the place!

The pictures below were all taken in Brooklyn Heights/DUMBO, it's one of my favourite places in NYC, it's so peaceful I can sit for hours in the Brooklyn Bridge Park looking across to Manhattan watching traffic, trains, boats, planes and helicopters all go by, taking everything in!




Images copyright Rosie Simons 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment