Monday, December 10, 2012

west elm

I've discovered lots of fantastic places whilst here in NYC, one place I'd always heard people talk about but never visited was west elm. If you've never heard of it before west elm is a contemporary furniture and homewares retailer. They sell gorgeous furniture and accessories, I spent ages in the shop taking in all the different textures, patterns and prints!

Below are some pictures of a few things I picked up, some cute little candles, an owl candle and a decoupage glass tray. Everything is so well designed and there are so many wonderful colours and patterns!





I fell in love with these bright hand painted style patterns and was so pleased when I picked up the free paper in store to find a section all about the designer, Sarah Campbell.


Even their free newspaper is just beautiful! I would just love to work for west elm, creating patterns or working on graphic design, everything is just so gorgeous and wonderfully produced!


Do check out their website westelm.com, and for more you can follow @westelm on twitter, like west elm on facebook or for even more, and overwhelming amounts of gorgeous inspiration you can follow west elm on pinterest! Or better still visit one of their stores!



Images copyright Rosie Simons 2012 - Content copyright west elm

No comments:

Post a Comment