Friday, December 21, 2012

Update & Christmas Wishes

Hi everyone!

Sorry for my blogging absence! I was so busy in New York I just couldn't find time to blog, I had an amazing time and have so much inspiration to share but I might just have to save those posts for the New Year!

Below are a few photos from the hundreds I took.. Just a few of the highlights being an incredible sunset from 'The Top of the Rock', the view from our apartment building and visiting the marimekko shop (fabric HEAVEN)!!










This will probably be my last post for 2012, so I am sending you all best wishes for the Christmas/Holiday season! I hope you have a great one!

Here's hoping 2013 is a great year! I have lots planned and lots of inspiration, new designs and products to share with you all, so come back in the new year! And finally, here's a rather cheerful Christmas decoration I saw in Canada back in the summer to see us out! Merry Christmas Everyone! x


Images copyright Rosie Simons 2012

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas too, Rosie.
    Hope 2013 is a cheerful and SPD world year for us all!

    ReplyDelete