Friday, June 15, 2012

Floral inspiration

A few weeks ago (when the weather was actually nice!) I took a trip to RHS Wisley, and it was very inspirational! The colour, shapes, textures and patterns I saw were unbelievable so I thought I would share a few of my favourite photos.

I'm hoping to find inspiration from these photos to make some new prints for the Tigerprint - Design a print competition, there's certainly enough shapes, colours and textures there!

All the photos of are unedited, a few have been cropped to show the best flowers in the photo, but all in their original colour straight from the camera! Hope you enjoy :)

P.S I now have a Twitter account for my design self, follow me @rosie_simons for sneak peeks, new goings on and other exciting things!

 























No comments:

Post a Comment