Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Spoonflower favourites!

Yet more favourites I know, but this time from a great site called Spoonflower.

If you haven't heard of Spoonflower before you can read up about them here. It is an amazing website, when I found it I thought it was too good to be true, you design your fabric, upload the design, and then they post you your printed fabrics, and at reasonable prices! You can buy a Test Swatch (8" x 8") or a Fat Quarter (21" x 18") or fabric per yard. The price depends on the fabric you choose, with prices for test swatches starting at just $5 (around £3) each.

Quilting weight ($18/yd), Organic Cotton Sateen ($27/yd), Organic Cotton Knit ($27/yd), Upholstery-weight twill ($32/yd), Linen-Cotton Canvas ($27/yd), Silk Crepe de Chine ($38/yd) and Cotton Voile ($24/yd) are the available options for fabric so you have many choices in material, texture and price.

You can also buy other designs that people have uploaded and shared at the same prices as uploading your own design if you are just interested in buying nice fabric and not designing it.

Yesterday I spent hours looking through other amazing fabrics people had designed and adding them all the my favourites as I want to create a fabric collection of my own to have printed through Spoonflower in the next few weeks. So here are my favourites so far, there are so many more to find!


I am just starting working on the patterns for my fabric collection so I will upload them in due course!

No comments:

Post a Comment