Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tigerprint Hand Drawn Typography Competition

I recently submitted some designs into the Tigerprint Hand Drawn Typography Competition

I hand drew the type and illustrations and then scanned them in and developed them in Illustrator.

Below are my 5 entries each using a different phrase, colour palette and style. I had so much fun working on this project, I don't often hand draw pieces with a pen on paper and this particular style of typography and illustrations is something I used to do a lot when I was at college.

It felt like getting back to my roots and I have now drawn even more pieces which I hope to develop and share soon! I may even sell the designs as prints if people would like to buy them!

You can see the designs on the Tigerprint website here.. 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5






All images copyright Rosie Simons 2012

1 comment: