Friday, November 16, 2012

Feature Friday - Chloe Wood


Today I bring you the third 'Feature Friday'

I hope you're getting into a routine now knowing you can visit the blog on Friday's for wonderful showcases of very talented designers work!

Today our featured designer is..



Chloe talks us through her passions, inspirations and plans for the future..

"I  love to draw Flora and Fauna. The majority of my designs are inspired by this subject, however I have a whole range of designs I am yet to create all based on my travels around the world (so many ideas never enough time!)."



"I usually start off by just doodling and scan my drawings into Photoshop I then like to play around with scale and formats until I am happy with the design and then recolour them. I have recently started the ABSPD course as I want to develop my skills and design brand further"



"My style is a little naive but I love using my own handwriting it is what makes my designs unique to me."


"I am currently open for commissioned work so if anyone is interested please feel free to contact me via my website."



You can get in touch or view more of Chloe's work via:


All images copyright Chloe Wood 2012

1 comment:

  1. Lovely feature Rosie, and great designs Chloe, so nice to see your work.

    ReplyDelete