Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Falling leaves

One of my favourite things when working on new designs that pop into my head is playing around with different colour palettes. I really enjoy working with colour, and as much as I love setting a colour palette and making it work across different designs, there's something beautifully organic about having a design idea pop into your head, making it but then feeling free to play around with different colour combinations to see what works best.

I have been working on this new design, inspired by falling leaves. It was lovely to play around with different colour combos, some of which I am sharing today! I love how a simple can design can have such a different feel using different colours, more energetic or relaxed, and more traditional or contemporary.


 Images copyright Rosie Simons 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment