Thursday, November 1, 2012

Paperchase inspiration

Paperchase are not only a dream client but also a great inspiration to me as a designer. They always have great designs and patterns on their products and I can spend forever (and way too much money) in their stores browsing lovely patterned products.

I recently visited Paperchase and thought I would share some of my favourites from their current collections.

First up is a design that really caught my eye, mono floral uses lines to create different shades in different areas. The texture of this piece of wonderful, and looks fantastic printed on uncoated paper giftwrap as well as on ceramics and other surfaces.

Next up is linear floral. Unfortunately these products seem to be hard to find on the website, but this pattern is over many different surfaces throughout the store. You can see a recent post from Print & Pattern to see some more photos. (Apologies for the dingy photos these are just photos I have taken with my phone of the products I have!)




And last but not least, the Hinterland collection. A lovely A/W pattern with birds and trees.





There are even more wonderful products online or pop into your local Paperchase store!

All images copyright Paperchase

No comments:

Post a Comment