Friday, September 14, 2012

Brighten a grey friday

Sorry I've been so quiet, it's been so busy here! But I have some really exciting posts to come in the next few days, don't forget Passion4Pattern bloghop on Sunday!

Today I thought I'd share a photo from the Hunter blog, which put a smile on my face on this grey drizzly friday.. Being a country girl I LOVE Hunter wellies, I'd have every colour if I could!

I love the colour palette created by the selection of boots and the way they match the patterns on the dresses! Talk about colour and pattern overload.. YUM!

I was inspired by the photo so created colour swatches to show the great colour palette in this image.. Now I just have to decide what to make with this lovely colour palette! A welly pattern perhaps?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh what yummy colours! I love my wellies, I have stripy Joules ones for splashing in muddy puddles like im four years old...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore my glossy Hunters

    ReplyDelete