Friday, September 7, 2012

The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design e-course

I'm so happy to announce I've joined the amazing e-course 'The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design' for Module 3!


Surface pattern design has always been my DREAM, and there had been many people raving about how amazing the course had been and the opportunities it had presented them with so I decided to join Module 3 to learn the business side to add to the creative side I already have!

PLUS this course gives me the chance to learn from one of my surface design IDOLS Rachael Taylor!


So far it has been fantastic (it's only the end of week 1), many interesting posts, useful information, fun briefs and great opportunities! It's also been amazing to connect with so many likeminded people, be part of a community and network with other creatives.

I will post some of the things I've been up to soon, I also hope to share some of the amazing work my classmates have been creating too! It's amazing being in the company of so many talented people!!

If you haven't seen it already you should check out the amazing magazine 'MOYO' made by the ABSPD course creators Beth Nicholls and Rachael Taylor, dedicated to surface pattern design, featuring fantastic designs, inspiration, trends and expert advice! It is a must read!


All images copyright 'The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design'

1 comment:

  1. welcome to this wonderful e-course! I've already taken the first 2 modules and now I'm taking module 3. Love the background of your blog!!! The texture is beautiful, and the colors... oh! I love them! Looking forward to seeing more of your work ;)

    ReplyDelete