Saturday, September 22, 2012

National Cupcake Week

You may or may not be aware that this week is National Cupcake Week so I thought I'd share some cupcake related work today.

I have just finished working on a project branding Andrea's Cupcakes and Andrea's Cupcake Parties. The client wanted me to design the logo so it worked for both Andrea's Cupcakes - cupcakes for occasions  and Andrea's Cupcake Parties - cupcake decorating parties and could work on pink or white background..




I then designed business cards and stickers for the cake boxes (which I featured a while ago) from Moo. I took advantage of their printfinity option on business cards and printed different photographs of Andrea's Cupcakes on the backs of the business cards with the logo and contact details on the front. 

The stickers are a combination of bits of the logo and will be used to personalise the cake boxes when taking cakes to clients and on party boxes for partygoers when they take home their decorated cupcakes from cupcake decorating parties!



Next up I designed flyers, unfortunately no photos of these to share yet as they went directly to the client.. on the left is the reverse of the flyer where I used a simple pink polka dot background and the logo. On the right is the front of the flyer, with more subdued polka dots, coloured cupcakes and the 'ice • decorate • create' slogan for the cupcake parties.


Last but not least I designed and made their website andreascupcakes.co.uk


I even tackled flash to make the rolling image banner on the homepage!


All images copyright Rosie Simons 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment