Monday, September 24, 2012

Little update

I've been very busy working on lots of new designs and product ideas recently so I thought I'd share a few today. I've added a few new and updated designs to my Society6 shop and mocked up my patterns on some other outcomes I'd love to see.

I really love seeing my designs mocked up onto products or (almost) real life situations!

I am currently available for freelance work or commissions, my designs are also available for licensing, contact me for more details. You can contact me on twitter @rosie_simons or facebook or via my website.

First up, a new design I shared as part of the passion4pattern blog hop, inspired by my recent trip to Canada, Beauty Wood.



Next up is a design I shared a little while back, Blow me one last kiss, but updated with a different colour background and a cute little polka dot. I think this pattern would be perfect for the lining of a little girls coat!



All images copyright Rosie Simons 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment