Sunday, September 16, 2012

Passion4Pattern Bloghop

Today I'm taking part in the wonderful Passion4Pattern bloghop!

If you've arrived here as part of the hop, welcome! If you haven't come as part of the bloghop and would like to see more you can jump to the start of the hop here.

A massive thanks goes to Tina Devins for the previous stop.

I have an exciting new collection that I've been working on to share today, inspired by my recent trip to Canada. I'm currently taking part in The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design e-course and have been given some fantastic assignments to work on, so lots of new stuff happening here at the moment!


Images copyright Rosie Simons 2012

If you're interested then please feel free to explore my blog further and my website rosiesimons.co.uk
I am currently available for freelance work, commissions and licensing. If you have a query please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Now, for the last but certainly not least stop on the hop, I introduce to you Diane Rooney, enjoy! And thanks again for visiting!

10 comments:

  1. So nice and colorful- makes me happy! (I tried to click on your website, but it brought me back to this page)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comments everyone. Julie sorry to hear that, please visit http://rosiesimons.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie this makes me happy too! Bright, colourful designs which go together perfectly :) love the name 'beauty Wood' too..naming each collection is one of the hardest parts for me but 'Beauty Wood' sounds really cool & definitely original

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very colorful and bright. I liked the boot color story in your previous post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your collection. That colour palette is just fab. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful happy colors & patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVING that background here on your blog! Super new work too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I fell in love with the background instantly too! Really like your colourful works! :)

    ReplyDelete