Saturday, September 8, 2012

New Paperchase collection

If you're a regular reader of this blog then you'll know I'm a Paperchase fanatic. I find it so exciting when a new collection comes out and my dream has always been to design a collection sold in Paperchase..

I was browsing the website and noticed this interesting new collection.. the 'block press' collection.

I normally find myself drawn to the bright, fun and generally floral patterns in Paperchase, but this one is different and I love it! The pattern is designed to look like it has been block printed (maybe the original pattern was, who knows!) but the I love the outcome!

The use of textured papers and fabric help enhance the great texture of the print, the mix of colours and hand drawn style are fantastic and the texture of the print, as if it was a fresh block print, is so exciting! (yes, print nerd here!)

You can check out the range online here or in Paperchase stores, I bet it looks even better in person!













All images copyright Paperchase

2 comments:

  1. Its my dream too! And I also love this collection, i saw it in my local store last week and it is fab!x

    ReplyDelete