Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pattern Inspiration - Monsoon Kids

I recently received a email from Monsoon advertising their kids autumn/winter collection and I noticed there were some lovely surface designs, so I headed over to the website to explore further. There are some lovely pieces so I thought I would share a few today.

First up is the Baby Caravan Rose Puffa Coat. I was instantly drawn to the piece by it's lovely colour palette and floral patterns. On further look the floral patterns are also joined by animal prints and paisley prints, a great mix of textures and styles.



Secondly is the Baby Briar Rose Cotton Sateen Dress. I love the fresh colour palette and mix of floral with a simple pink polka dot.


Finally, the Baby Kayla Jersey Dress. This is such a fun print with animals, birds, butterflies and flowers all over, topped off with a cute satin bow!


Images copyright Monsoon


No comments:

Post a Comment