Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Colour Inspiration

If you've explored my blog or know me, you'll probably know that I have a massive thing for colour. I LOVE colour, I get insanely over excited about colour. One day I rearranged chocolate bars on the shelf in the supermarket because a certain 3 bars together made an amazing colour palette.

I always get complimented on my use of colour in my work, and I pride myself on this, so I am constantly seeking inspiring new colours and colour palettes.

Design Seeds in one of my all time favourite websites, sometimes when I'm stuck for inspiration or just fancy some yummy colour combinations to brighten my day I visit Design Seeds and browse colour palettes..

I thought I'd spread the colour love and share some of my favourite colour palettes right now! Enjoy!














All images copyright Design Seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment